Changing blogging domain and site

Image
Dear blogger friends, Lately, I had a few problems with the Blogger web site for my blog The Content Reader . I took this as a sign that I should finally create a web site of my own. I have been checking out other options, but could not get my act together. Finally, I have managed to create a basic web site with Wix, which I hope will be developed over time.  It has not been easy to find my way around. One thing one can say about Blogger is that it is easy to work with.  This site will no longer be updated Follow me to my new domain @  thecontentreader.com Hope to see you there.  Lisbeth @ The Content Reader

The Classic Spin #12

The Classics Club is hosting another spin on March 7. I will try to be more disciplined, because it seems I have only read one book on my list so far. Some of the books on the list are also part of other challenges I participate in. To hit two birds with one stone will be good for my TBR shelves. 

Here is my updated list.



1. Sense and Sensibility by Jane Austen
2. The Woman in White by Wilkie Collins
3. David Copperfield by Charles Dickens
4. The Mill on the Floss by George Eliot
5. Light in August by William Faulkner
6. Karin Lavransdotter by Sigrid Undset
7. Buddenbrooks by Thomas Mann
8. A Portrait of the Artist as a Young Man by James Joyce
9. Women in Love by D.H. Lawrence
10. A Streetcar Named Desire by Tennessee Williams
11. Richard III by William Shakespeare
12. Travels With My Aunt by Graham Green
13. The Grapes of Wrath by John Steinbeck
14. The Overcoat and Other Stories by Nikolaj Gogol
15. Vile Bodies by Evelyn Waughn
16. Sweet Bird of Youth by Tennessee Williams
17. The Taming of a Screw by William Shakespeare
18. Mansfield Park by Jane Austen 
19. To the Lighthouse by Virginia Woolf
20. Tom Sawyer by Mark Twain




Comments

  1. The Woman in White is one of all time favourites :-)

    Happy Spinning!
    Brona's Books

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! A lot of people say it is so good and I wanted to read it for a long time. I had a paper version, but the text was so small I could not read it. I now have it as an e-book so I am confident that I will read it this year. If not for this list for my 'What's in a name' challenge! Good luck with your list.

      Delete
  2. Ahhh we both get to tackle Joyce instead :-/

    I'm a little nervous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aha, me to. But I think I got off easier than you. Dubliners must be harder to 'attack'. Good luck!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Subtle Art Of Not Giving A F*ck by Mark Manson

Searching for Caleb by Anne Tyler

How To Read Novels Like A Professor by Thomas C. Foster