Changing blogging domain and site

Image
Dear blogger friends, Lately, I had a few problems with the Blogger web site for my blog The Content Reader . I took this as a sign that I should finally create a web site of my own. I have been checking out other options, but could not get my act together. Finally, I have managed to create a basic web site with Wix, which I hope will be developed over time.  It has not been easy to find my way around. One thing one can say about Blogger is that it is easy to work with.  This site will no longer be updated Follow me to my new domain @  thecontentreader.com Hope to see you there.  Lisbeth @ The Content Reader

Advent Calendar, box no. 24 - Merry Christmas

Yesterday was a busy day and we celebrated Christmas with the family in this south east part of Sweden. Unfortunately, no snow, rather rainy and grey. We get all the Christmas feeling by watching the Disney parade that is run every Christmas even at 3 p.m. in Sweden. Our own Christmas tree filled with parcels under it, and the special food we eat. A quite and peaceful evening.


I got three books this Christmas. Aktiedrottning by Isabella Löwengrip + two other authors, My Name is Lucy Barton by Elisabeth Strout and My Grandmother Asked Me to Say She's Sorry by Fredrik Backman. I am also finishing, hopefully today, last year's Christmas book, Duktiga flickors revansch by Birgitta Ohlsson.

I wish you all a MERRY CHRISTMAS and a good end to the reading year!



Comments

  1. Merry Christmas, Lisbeth! It sounds wonderful. It seems like we keep going here, with one group out and another one in!

    Today is the last day to enter my blog drawing so if you haven't already, it posted a couple of days ago. I don't think my top post has the link (I forgot to put it in) but the one below that does.

    Merriest to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year Jeanie. Looking forward following you for 2018. You are always up to something and it is interesting to share it with you.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Subtle Art Of Not Giving A F*ck by Mark Manson

Searching for Caleb by Anne Tyler

How To Read Novels Like A Professor by Thomas C. Foster