Changing blogging domain and site

Image
Dear blogger friends, Lately, I had a few problems with the Blogger web site for my blog The Content Reader . I took this as a sign that I should finally create a web site of my own. I have been checking out other options, but could not get my act together. Finally, I have managed to create a basic web site with Wix, which I hope will be developed over time.  It has not been easy to find my way around. One thing one can say about Blogger is that it is easy to work with.  This site will no longer be updated Follow me to my new domain @  thecontentreader.com Hope to see you there.  Lisbeth @ The Content Reader

Today's post is brought to you by the letter...

On Dolce Bellezza I found this message:

"Here's something that should be fun - and do get involved in the comment section! - I'm going to kick off a meme where we say our favourite book, author, song, film, and object beginning with a particular letter. And that letter will be randomly assigned to you by me, via random.org. If you'd like to join in, comment in the comment section and I'll tell you your letter! (And then, of course, the chain can keep going on your blog.)"

It is a message from Simon on Stuck in a book. I started from Dolce Bellezza and I have received the letter


So here are my favourite book, author, song, film, and object beginning with a N.

It was not as easy as I thought to find a favourite book on N. Looking around my book cases I finally found a book which is also a favourite of mine.



Over to the author, hmm a favourite author on N?


Håkan Nesser is one of the most popular criminal writers in Sweden. His books can be read even if you are not interested in 'crimis' since the stories are really good.

A song, can't be that difficult can it? One of my favourite albums is Pink Floyd's The Wall. From there we find Nobody home.


Nobody Home
I've got a little black book with my poems in.
Got a bag with a toothbrush and a comb in.
When I'm a good dog, they sometimes throw me a bone in.

Time for a film. If I would make it easy I could use The Name of the Rose here as well, but I will vary myself. So I go for a classic


One of Alfred Hitchcock's best, North by Northwest with Cary Grant and Eva Marie Saint. I still remember the classic scene above when I hear about this film.

An object that I love. Well, that is easy, I love nuts of all kinds!


If you want to participate go to Dolce Belezza or Stuck in a Book, or ask me for a random letter by commenting below!

Comments

  1. Oh, you have wonderful choices! I've been meaning to read Name of the Rose for quite some time, I love Eco's books (although Foucoult's Pendulum confuses me!). I love nuts, too, and I haven't heard a Pink Floyd song since college. Such fun!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Subtle Art Of Not Giving A F*ck by Mark Manson

Searching for Caleb by Anne Tyler

How To Read Novels Like A Professor by Thomas C. Foster